Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Wednesday in Paris

Right now I'm in Rouen, which is 1hr from Paris. I don't have classes today or tomorrow because of May Day, so we decided to go for a weekend escape to Rouen.
 I forgot my camera, so I'll post some pictures of what I did last week.  More updates to come soon.
Last Wednesday, I met up with my friend Stephanie. Adore this girl, she's from Arizona and goes to ASU. I'm sooo coming down there to visit next semester when I'm back in California. Anyhow, we went window-shopping at Printemps. Amazing department store here in Paris. The clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry are divine. For a late lunch, we went to Le Marais(the Jewish area in Paris) and had falafels. It was soo good, but sooo filling. My stomach was full for the rest of the day.

Thursday, I went  to see the gardens at Versailles. Such an amazing garden. Had lunch by Marie Antoinette's house at Angelina. They're famous for their hot chocolate, so I had to try it. And yes, it was yummy!

Now, I'm off to do some sightseeing in Rouen. Tudels!!

Wednesday's outfit.. It was raining, so felt like going for the classic Parisian black outfit. 


Printemps

Le Marais




No comments:

Post a Comment