Thursday, April 12, 2012

Isabel Marant ready-to-wear S/S'12

One of my favorite designers, Isabel Marant, has yet again designed an amazing spring/summer collection. The baseball inspired t-shirt is already been tagged as a "must-have" item for the season. I love how she creates a rougher but still chic look. The acid look is also I look that I like, I remember buying a pair of acid colored jeans in 2009. Good thing I kept them, because they are definitely coming out this Spring. Love the Isabel Marant sneakers too, they create such a cool vibe to an outfit.  J'adore, j'adore, j'adore.
Right now, I'm spending the afternoon at the library at the Pompidou Center. Trying to get some work done on my term project in International Business. We're exporting a product to two different continents. Our product is really interesting, I will reveal it later.
Soon I'm off to Musée d'0rsay with two friends from NYC. Pictures will come tomorrow.






The sneakers, here on model Miranda Kerr. Love how she put together this outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment