Monday, May 7, 2012

Do more of what makes you happy

Bonsoir!
Monday is over, and I had my last class in French and International Business today. First final on Wednesday.  10 days left in Paris, crazy! This weekend I was able to cross out some points on my to-do list of things I need to see&do before I leave. Thursday, I had a great lunch sitting outside in the sun and enjoying a glass or two of red wine. I also went to the Pére Lachaise cemetery. Friday, I went for drinks with some girls at Buddha Bar. Awesome place, loved it. Then we went walking around Champs-Elysées and watched the Eiffel Tower sparkle before the lights came off for the night.  Saturday, I went for a walk and took pictures of the park where I run at almost everyday here. The sun was shining, and I had one of those " I love my life right now" moments. Then I met up with Stefanie and Stephanie at Place Monge. I finally had my first crepe avec nutella et banane. It was sooo gooood! We had green tea at SugarPlum, yummy. Ended the night with sushi dinner, Irish bars, and Vip room.











No comments:

Post a Comment