Friday, December 23, 2011

Wonderful Little Christmas Eve

The big day is nearly here...Christmas Eve! I'm back home in Norway at my parents house. It's been so nice and relaxing to be home.  I've already bought myself a little Christmas present, I booked my ticket to Paris yesterday. Leaving to the most romantic city in the world on January 23rd.
Other than that, I have spent time with my family and seen some friends. But boooy, it's cold here in Norway. It's truly a Winter Wonderland!  At the moment, I'm lying in bed listening to Andre Bocelli's version of The Christmas Song. One of my all time favorite Christmas Songs. And I would now like to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS. Have a joyful day filled with love, laughter and happiness.

The heavy winter coat is back on..

Just being a little goofy while waiting for my mother to go shopping.. 

We decorated our Christmas Tree today. PS: this is not my xmas tree, need a new camera u see. But I like this picture.

Home Alone is a MUST see during the holidays. Watched it tonight w my brother. 

Paris: January 23rd is the day we'll meet.

I adore this dress, so I just had to post it. Gorgeous or what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment