Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY - the most happening day of the week

I always start my day with a cup of happiness aka coffee <3

Absolutely love this outfit, and THIS is what I would love to wear today.  

aaaaah... sparkling dresses! Have to decide on which dress to wear for the party I'm going to tonight. 

Adore this! Found it on pinterest.com and its from tuula.com. Great blog! 

It's the weekend, make the most of it!

Friday morning!! One of my favorite days of the week! I'm not working this weekend. Busy weekend ahead of me. Going to a party tonight, and then heading to Hvaler (great summerspot to be during the summer in Norway)  tomorrow morning and spending the rest of the weekend there.  
I'll make sure to take pictures. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment