Saturday, January 28, 2012

Orientation is now over-ready for the Parisian lifestyle

Thursday's outfit

Going to Versailles--- so excited!!

Louis 14 et moi.


Versailles

Two American fashionistas - they're adorable.

Le guide et mot....


Le jardin.....

Love the black and white marble-stones.

This week has been full of meetings, information, meeting new people, embracing a new culture and language, and enjoying what Paris as a city offers. I can't wait to see what the next months have in store for me. Thursday morning we went to see Versailles, and it was breathtaking, absolutely amazing. So much to see. It's incredible to see all those details in the interior of the Chateau. I truly loved it. The weather was quite windy and rainy so I'm going back there to get a closer look at the garden when my parents come to visit during Spring break. In the evening, I went to a cheese and wine party at my new school ABS -American Business School. Some of us took the metro to the 5 arr. and went to a bar "Mayflower". The night ended at a cafe at 2.30 AM.
The weekend is finally here. Planning to check out the sales and hunt for some vintage shops. On Sunday we're planning on going to this famous flea-market. So stay tuned.
Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment