Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November'11 has come to an end

The day has arrived: the month of November is saying its goodbye! Christmas is officially around the corner. 18 more days until I return to Norway to see my family and friends over Xmas break. I attended this "Bon Voyage" Dinner at school today. Fabulous news:  I'm going to study abroad in Paris next semester, super excited. Looking forward to be living in the heart of Fashion.

Finals are coming up soon, so my life is basically surrounded of school work for the next 2 weeks.
I have to recommend this fabulous website: carolinesmode.com and click on stockholmstreetstyle. It's filled with people with great style.


I'm ready for Paris, France!

J'adore

Classic black&white, yet so chic!

Fabulous dress, not so crazy about the shoes...but the DRESS!

Adore this outfit! So rock-chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment